All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new paperback slipcase featuring six of Hercule Poirot's very best cases.
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in over 100 foreign countries. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitlePoirot
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight1290 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine111 mm
- Contained items statementContains 6 Paperbacks
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
- Edition Statement125th Anniversary Boxed Set edition
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £12.10Trending at £12.62
- £5.00Trending at £7.98
- £4.65Trending at £8.98
- £4.46Trending at £8.16
- £4.99Trending at £8.98
- £3.35Trending at £6.57
- £4.95Trending at £7.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.