Hereditary Hearing Loss and Its Syndromes by Oxford University Press Inc (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £228.12Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by the_nile_stores
- See details for delivery est.
- £83.46Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by rewbsbooks
- Est. delivery by 19 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £31.99
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £42.58Trending at £45.99
- £40.94Trending at £45.90
- £34.65Trending at £36.89
- £10.82Trending at £14.99
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the third edition of the foremost medical reference on genetic hearing loss, updated to include new information on molecular mechanisms. It is an excellent resource for physicians, audiologists, and other professionals working with individuals with hearing loss and their families, and for clinical training programs and researchers in hearing sciences.
- Author BiographyHelga Toriello received her PhD in genetics from Michigan State University. She is the Clinical Genetics Director of Spectrum Health and a Professor in the Department of Pediatrics and Human Development at Michigan State University. Shelley Smith obtained her Ph.D. in Medical Genetics at Indiana University and is certified as a Ph.D. Medical Geneticist by the American Board of Medical Genetics. She is currently Professor and Chair of Developmental Neuroscience and Professor of Pediatrics at the University of Nebraska Medical Center. She has been active clinically and in research in the field of hereditary hearing loss for over 20 years.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication19/07/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleOxford Monographs on Medical Genetics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight2340 g
- Width219 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byHelga V. Toriello,Shelley D. Smith
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.