CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionIn this 1906 work, Frederick Jane (1865-1916) questioned the widely accepted view that naval supremacy was a precondition of military success.
- Author(s)Fred T. Jane
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/06/2013
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Naval and Military History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus. 8 maps
- Weight470 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.