All listings for this product
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £4.44Trending at £4.82
- £7.44Trending at £8.97
- £14.68Trending at £15.24
- £4.45Trending at £4.64
- £7.65Trending at £9.97
- £7.96Trending at £8.99
- £14.59Trending at £18.94
About this product
- Description1062, a time many fear is the End of Days. With the English King Edward heirless and ailing, across the grey seas in Normandy the brutal William the Bastard waits for the moment when he can drown England in a tide of blood. The ravens of war are gathering.
- Author BiographyJames Wilde is a Man of Mercia. Raised in a world of books, the author studied economic history at university before travelling the world in search of adventure. Unable to forget a childhood encounter - in the pages of a comic - with the great English warrior, Hereward, Wilde returned to the haunted fenlands of Eastern England, Hereward's ancestral home, where he became convinced that this legendary hero should be the subject of his first novel. Wilde now indulges his love of history and the high life in the home his family have owned for several generations in the heart of a Mercian forest.
- Author(s)James Wilde
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication23/06/2011
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Out-of-print date30/04/2012
- Width156 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.