Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionAn innovative programme of cultural readings designed for college French classes at the upper-intermediate level and beyond. It offers an introduction to several living Francophone cultures in the United States. It shows students that French is indeed an international language, with relevance to their own world.
- Author BiographyJean-Claude Redonnet is professor emeritus and director of research of postcolonial studies at the Universite de Paris-Sorbonne, and served as the director of the Middlebury College French School from 1998 to 2003. Ronald St. Onge is professor of French and chair of the Department of Modern Languages and Literatures at the College of William and Mary. Susan St. Onge is distinguished professor of French and former chair of the Department of Modern and Classical Languages at Christopher Newport University. Julianna Nielsen is the managing editor of Sloane Intercultural.
- Author(s)Jean Claude Redonnet,Julianna Nielsen,Prof. Rollande Saint-Onge,Susan St.Onge
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication04/09/2009
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note70 b-w & color illus.
- Weight566 g
- Width203 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.