All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £1.79Trending at £2.43
- £42.62Trending at £43.53
- £32.11Trending at £34.19
- £12.80Trending at £18.03
- £8.40Trending at £9.12
- £29.00Trending at £29.87
- £20.87Trending at £24.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book in English to analyse the medical category of 'hermaphroditism' in Spain over the period 1850-1960. It attempts to show how the relationship between the male and female body, biological 'sex', gender and sexuality constantly changed in the light of emerging medical, legal and social influences.
- Author BiographyRichard Cleminson is Senior Lecturer in Spanish at Leeds University. Francisco Vazquez Garcia is a Professor at Cadiz University.
- Author(s)Francisco Vazquez Garcia,Richard Cleminson
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2009
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleIberian and Latin American Studies
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.