All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £100.00Trending at £102.93
- £12.49Trending at £13.22
- £15.98Trending at £16.66
- £10.39Trending at £10.55
- £6.99Trending at £9.61
- £8.22Trending at £9.47
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis book articulates the relationships involving hermeneutics and scriptural politics in the complex fields of religious freedom and human rights, with particular focus on women and minorities in Christianity, Judaism, and Islam.
- Author BiographyBAS DE GAAY FORTMAN is the Chair in Political Economy of Human Rights at the University of Utrecht, the Netherlands. KURT MARTENS is Assistant Professor Canon Law at the Catholic University of America, USA. M.A.MOHAMED SALIH is Professor of Politics of Development at both the Institute of Social Studies, The Hague and the Department of Political Science at the University of Leiden, the Netherlands.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/03/2010
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight495 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byBas de Gaay Fortman,Kurt Martens,M. A. Mohamed Salih
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.