All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the pivotal position of Britain's part in the advancement of aviation.
- Author BiographyPeter Edwards served in the RAF from 1945 and later became a school teacher. He maintained a life-long passion for military history and has had numerous magazine articles publish.
- Author(s)Peter J. Edwards,Richard Edwards
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Aviation
- Content Note70 mono
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine0 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.59Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £7.21Trending at £7.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.