All listings for this product
Best-selling in Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
Save on Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
- £9.52Trending at £11.08
- £9.41Trending at £10.07
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.48Trending at £2.95
- £8.83Trending at £10.07
- £8.84Trending at £9.99
- £7.42Trending at £10.07
About this product
- DescriptionSet around Limehouse Cut and the Lee River in East London, Herons is the story of 14-year-old Billy, whose life has been made a misery by his father's actions. As the teenagers that surrond him on his estate step up their campaign of bullying, the play escalates to a violent climax.
- Author BiographySimon Stephens studied at York University, then lived for two years in Edinburgh before moving to Lo ndon in 1994. His first play, Sleep of the Just, was staged at the New Traverse Theatre in Edinburgh in 1994; his next, Bring Me Sunshine, at the Assembly Rooms at the 1997 Edinburgh Fringe Festival, transferring to the Riverside Studios in London the same year. His next play, Bluebird, was produced by the Royal Court in London in 1998 as part of their 'Choice' festival of new writing and received much critical acclaim.
- Author(s)Simon Stephens
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/05/2001
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleModern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight85 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.