All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.24Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.68
About this product
- DescriptionA family friendly chocolate-treats cookbook offering 100 sweet and savory chocolate recipes, along with fun history and trivia about chocolate making and the town that Milton Hershey built.
- Author BiographyMarilyn Odesser-Torpey is a self-confessed chocaholic who has lived in Pennsylvania all her life. She has been a contributing editor to Modern Baking magazine for eight years and writes for Wine & Spirits Quarterly, Elegant Wedding, Home & Garden and other consumer magazines with a focus on food and entertaining. She is the author of Insiders' Guide to Pennsylvania Dutch Country and Quick Escapes Philadelphia. Lititz, Pennsylvania, just 26 miles from Hershey, is her hometown.
- Author(s)Marilyn Odesser-Torpey
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight25 g
- Width216 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.