All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNot every love story has a happy ending. A gripping teen drama.
- Author BiographyBefore writing her first novel, 32C That's Me, Chris Higgins taught English and Drama for many years in secondary schools. Chris has worked at the Minack, the open-air theatre on the cliffs near Lands End. She now writes full time. Chris loves to travel and has lived and worked in Australia as well as hitchhiking to Istanbul and across the Serengeti Plain. She was born and brought up in South Wales, but now lives in the far west of Cornwall with her husband and four daughters. Chris's novels deal with issues that every teenager can identify with. In 2009, Chris won the YoungMinds award for A Perfect 10.
- Author(s)Chris Higgins
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Out-of-print date16/11/2015
- Weight246 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £3.45Trending at £3.78
- £11.02Trending at £16.99
- £9.95Trending at £13.39
- £5.94Trending at £6.98
- £5.53Trending at £5.99
- £7.38Trending at £9.98
- £7.82Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.