All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA glimpse of the savvy that built a global corporation from scratch Hess: The Last Oil Baron profiles a titan of the oil industry, mapping the journey of the quintessential American dream. The story of Leon Hess follows an immigrant kosher butcher's son as he builds an oil dynasty that may never be matched.
- Author BiographyTINA DAVIS is an editor for Bloomberg News and has been writing about energy issues for almost two decades. She previously worked for The Economist, the Sunday Times of London, and The Energy Daily. JESSICA RESNICK-AULT is an editor for Thomson Reuters and has been writing about energy for more than a decade. She previously worked for Bloomberg News, Dow Jones Newswires, and The Providence Journal.
- Author(s)Jessica Resnick-Ault,Tina Davis
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/12/2015
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleBloomberg
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight288 g
- Width163 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £5.39Trending at £8.07
- £32.74Trending at £38.28
- £9.47Trending at £9.94
- £10.20Trending at £11.89
- £17.29Trending at £19.10
- £12.27Trending at £14.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.