Consider these sponsored items
- £33.18Was:£39.95Free postage
- £42.89Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book has so closely matched the requirements of itsreadership over the years that it has become the first choice forchemists worldwide. Heterocyclic chemistry comprises at least half of all organicchemistry research worldwide.
- Author BiographyJohn Joule is Emeritus Professor in the School of Chemistry, The University of Manchester, UK Keith Mills spent 25 years in the Medicinal Chemistry and Development Chemistry departments at GlaxoSmithKline, Stevenage, UK, and is now an independent consultant.
- Author(s)John A. Joule,Keith Mills
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2010
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteill
- Weight1536 g
- Width189 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.