Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £26.40
- £45.12Trending at £47.58
- £38.79Trending at £42.29
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
About this product
- DescriptionHeterocyclic chemistry is the biggest branch of chemistry covering two-thirds of the chemical literature and this book covers the hot topics of frontier research summarized by reputed scientists in the field.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication23/07/2008
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleTopics in Heterocyclic Chemistry
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note6 Illustrations, color; 429 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 241 p. 435 illus., 6 illus. in color.
- Weight555 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byLucjan Strekowski
- Edition Statement2008 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.