Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- Author(s)M. Sahini,Muhammad Sahimi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/11/2010
- Series TitleInterdisciplinary Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note36 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight911 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2003
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction to Volume II * Characterization of Surface Morphology * Nonlinear Conductivity and Dielectric Constant: the Continuum Approach * Nonlinear Conductivity, Dielectric Constant and Optical Properties: The Discrete Approach * Nonlinear Rigidity and Elastic Moduli: The Continuum Approach * Electrical and Dielectric Breakdown: The Discrete Approach * Fracture: Basic Concepts and Experimental Techniques * Brittle Fracture: The Continuum Approach * Brittle Fracture: The Discrete Approach * Atomistic Modeling of Materials * Multiscale Modeling of Materials: Joining Atomistic Models with Continuum Mechanics * References * Index
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.