All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionContains a selection of papers presented at the 6th Workshop on Economics with Heterogenous Interacting Agents. They show that work done in other fields, such as evolutionary biology, statistical mechanics and social network theory, help to understand the way in which economic systems operate.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication13/11/2002
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number521
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note7 Tables, black and white; XIV, 341 p.
- Weight1120 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byNicolas Jonard,Robin Cowan
- Edition Statement2003 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.