CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionOver the years there have been substantial changes in approaches to how genders are made and what functions genders fulfill. This title rethinks a psychoanalytic tradition that has long thought of masculinity as a sort of brittle defense against femininity, softness, and emotionality.
- Author BiographyBruce Reis, Ph.D., is on the relational faculty of the NYU Postdoctoral Program in Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis and a Contributing Editor Studies in Gender and Sexuality. Robert Grossmark, Ph.D., is a member of the faculty at the Psychoanalytic Training Institute at the National Institute for the Psychotherapies and adjunct faculty in the Doctoral Program in Clinical Psychology, The Graduate Center of the City University of New York. He is Clinical Supervisor at the Doctoral Programs at City University and Yeshiva University and at the Psychoanalytic Institute at the National Institute for the Psychotherapies.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/02/2009
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePsychoanalysis in a New Key Book Series
- Place of PublicationHillsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnalytic Press,U.S.
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byBruce E. Reis,Robert Grossmark
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.