Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £48.83
- £15.48Trending at £18.98
- £8.15Trending at £9.00
- £11.18Trending at £17.04
- £11.54Trending at £14.88
- £13.11Trending at £19.99
- £43.29Trending at £47.24
About this product
- DescriptionOffers information on seed production methods and discusses food crops on a global level. This volume deals with heterosis and hybrid seed production of major agronomic crops like wheat, rice, maize, sorghum, sunflower, and rapeseed. It is suitable for students and professionals who need research concerning global advances in seed quality.
- Author BiographyPunjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana, India
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/09/2000
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationAbingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFood Products Press,U.S.
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAmarjit Basra
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.