All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe number 1 New York Times bestselling author of The Nosy Neighborand Pretty Womanis back with the sort of blockbuster she does best - a profoundly heartwarming novel about families and the strong women who hold them together.
- Author BiographyNew York Times bestselling author Fern Michaels has a passion for romance that stems from her other joys in life-her family, animals, and historic homes. She is usually found in South Carolina, where she is either tapping out stories on her computer or completing some kind of historical restoration.
- Author(s)Fern Michaels
- PublisherDowntown Press
- Date of Publication04/04/2006
- FormatOther book format
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2006
- ImprintDowntown Press
- Out-of-print date01/12/2011
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.59Trending at £4.94
- £5.88Trending at £5.99
- £4.66Trending at £4.87
- £4.44Trending at £5.90
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.77Trending at £5.38
- £4.59Trending at £5.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.