All listings for this product
About this product
- Descriptionnational security, Gleis and Berti provide a comparative analysis of their histories and political missions that moves beyond reductionist portrayals of the organizations' military operations.
- Author BiographyJoshua L. Gleis is an independent scholar and international security consultant. Benedetta Berti is a lecturer in Middle Eastern studies at Tel Aviv University and an associate fellow at the Institute for National Security Studies.
- Author(s)Benedetta Berti,Joshua L. Gleis
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication21/08/2012
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note6, 4 maps, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £24.99Trending at £33.90
- £12.98Trending at £14.38
- £9.89Trending at £11.34
- £16.98Trending at £17.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.