All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA classic Poirot mystery read by Hugh Fraser. Beautifully re-packaged with stunning new cover illustrations and design that rival some of the best jackets and audio collections out there! The group as a whole stands with an assortment of colours and gorgeous text on every spine. This is true story telling at it's absolute best!
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in over 100 foreign languages. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitlePoirot
- Series Part/Volume Number30
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight210 g
- Width140 mm
- Height124 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Read byHugh Fraser
- Contained items statementContains 5 CD-Audios
- Running Time300
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.79Trending at £5.59
- £2.81Trending at £2.86
- £4.59Trending at £4.82
- £34.99Trending at £35.43
- £3.99Trending at £6.29
- £4.68Trending at £4.94
- £4.44Trending at £4.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.