All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionContaining real-life examples, this hands-on guide shows how organizations have incorporated volunteers into their development programs. It also includes worksheets, sample dialogues with donors, and practical tips on recruiting, retaining, and motivating volunteers.
- Author BiographyDIANE HODIAK is a consultant and trainer to nonprofits in marketing, fund development, planning, and public relations. She has more than twenty years of experience in the field. JOHN S. RYAN former vice president and director of planned giving for the University of Minnesota Foundation, has been a professional fundraiser since 1960. He is the founder of Major Gifts, Inc.
- Author(s)Diane L. Hodiak,John S. Ryan
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/02/2001
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight421 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.