All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £10.41Trending at £14.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.34
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis resource offers interdisciplinary chapters ranging from leadership to performance drivers; from organization to culture and governance; from innovativeness to sustainability and further to the financial aspects of hidden champions business models.
- Author BiographyProf. Peter McKiernan is Dean of the School of Management and Governance at Murdoch University in Australia. Previously, he has been Head of School of Management at the University of Strathclyde (Glasgow) and Head of School of Management at the University of St Andrews in Scotland. He was President of the European Academy of Management and President of the British Academy of Management. He is a Fellow of EURAM and of BAM, a Companion of the Association of Business Schools, an Academician of the Academy of Social Sciences and a Fellow of the Royal Society of the Arts. He has published widely in the area of strategic management and foresight, including the international best seller `Sharpbenders'. Prof. Danica Purg is President of the IEDC-Bled School of Management, Slovenia and President of CEEMAN, an international association for leadership development in dynamic societies. In 2010 prof. Purg received the 2010 Educator of the Year Award by the Academy of International Business (AIB) for her outstanding achievements in international business education. In 2013 Prof. Purg became the Chair of the UN Global Compact PRME (Principles of Responsible Management Education) Steering Committee. Prof. Purg is professor of leadership and effective management. Her special field of interest is looking for inspirations for managers from art and other professions. She authored and co-authored several books and numerous articles. She is a frequent guest speaker at European and American universities and international conferences. Prof. Purg is also member of several international advisory boards. President of the Republic of Slovenia awarded her with the Honorary Order of Freedom for her contribution to management development in Slovenia and CEE. She has been awarded doctor honoris causa by three universities.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication11/12/2013
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note41 Tables, black and white; 5 Illustrations, black and white; X, 437 p. 5 illus.
- Weight830 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDanica Purg,Peter McKiernan
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.