Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionScholars from around the globe examine several aspects of wetland archaeology in North America, Mexico, Europe, eastern Siberia, and New Zealand.
- Author BiographyKathryn Bernick has been active in wet-site archaeology for 24 years, including excavation, analysis, conservation, and publication.
- Author(s)Kathryn Bernick
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- Series TitlePacific Rim Archaeology
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published1998
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note136 b&w illustrations
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.