All listings for this product
About this product
- Description#1 New York Times BestsellerNOW A MAJOR MOTION PICTUREOscar Nominated For Best Picture and Best Adapted ScreenplaySet amid the civil rights movement, the never-before-told true story of NASA's African-American female mathematicians who played a crucial role in America's space program.
- Author BiographyThe daughter of a NASA engineer, Margot Lee Shetterly is an independent scholar and an Alfred P. Sloan Foundation award recipient, currently at work on The Human Computer Project, a digital archive of the stories of NASA's female Human Computers. She is one of the founders of Inside Mexico Magazine, an English-language magazine for Mexico's expat population, and in her former lives worked as an Internet executive and an investment banker. She splits her time between Hampton, Virginia and Valle de Bravo, Mexico.
- Author(s)Margot Lee Shetterly
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWilliam Collins
- Weight630 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine33 mm
Most relevant reviews
- thomnei_lqf4r30 Mar, 2017by
Saw film three times, book a must read.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.