Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.52Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis text explores the lives of Latin American children through their own eyes and voices. It argues that child participation is both a right and a necessity if child-centred social programmes are to succeed.
- Author(s)Duncan Green
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/05/1998
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleGlobal issues series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note29 b&w photographs,
- Weight519 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- sezabez8813 Oct, 2012by
Great product and good value for money
Just brought the book for something to read, and it is a good book to read, love the product as it is a good read
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.