Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionGives a thorough and systematic introduction to probabilistic modeling in bioinformatics. This book contains a mathematically strict and extensive presentation of the kind of probabilistic models that have turned out to be useful in genome analysis. It also gives examples of known architectures (such as, profile HMM) used in genome analysis.
- Author(s)Timo Koski
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- Series TitleComputational Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVII, 391 p.
- Weight1670 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2002 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.