All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionExplains how the subconcious mind works, tells how to communicate with the subconscious, and describes the ways in which it can lead one to success.
- Author Biography<b>James K. Van Fleet </b>is a healer with a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Logan University. He is the author of more than a dozen books in the health and self-improvement fields, and his works have been translated into many different languages, reaching people all around the world.
- Author(s)James K.Van Fleet
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/09/1988
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Out-of-print date03/12/2011
- Weight391 g
- Width278 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.