Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith chapters exploring the important religious themes and historical events in Ethiopian Christianity, and with an introduction by Richard Pankhurst, the result is a book that will transform the appreciation of these hidden splendours and add a new dimension to their understanding for traveller and scholar alike.
- Author BiographyMaria-Jose Friedlander has a degree in art history from London University. She has travelled extensively and has been a specialist tour guide in many countries around the world. Bob Friedlander studied engineering at Trinity College, Cambridge and was a managing director with the Ford.
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note180 colour integrated, 21 diagrams, 3 maps
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byBob Friedlander,Marie-Jose Friedlander
- Introduction byRichard Pankhurst
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.30
- £6.08Trending at £6.94
- £56.74Trending at £68.99
- £18.13Trending at £19.98
- £37.19Trending at £44.17
- £16.28Trending at £20.34
- £17.02Trending at £22.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.