All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn A Hidden Wholeness , Parker Palmer reveals the same compassionate intelligence and informed heart that shaped his best-selling books Let Your Life Speak and The Courage to Teach. Here he speaks to our yearning to live undivided lives-lives that are congruent with our inner truth-in a world filled with the forces of fragmentation.
- Author BiographyParker J. Palmer is a highly respected writer, lecturer, teacher, and activist. His work speaks deeply to people from many walks of life, including public schools, college and universities, religious institutions, corporations, foundations, and grass-roots organizations. The Leadership Project, a 1998 survey of 10,000 American educators, named him one of the thirty most influential senior leaders in higher education and one of ten key agenda-setters of the past decade. Author of six previous books--including the bestsellers Let Your Life Speak and The Courage to Teach --his writing has been recognized with eight honorary doctorates and several national awards. He holds a Ph.D. from the University of California at Berkeley and lives in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Parker J. Palmer
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/05/2009
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Width147 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Digital (on physical carrier)
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £110.43
- £97.58Trending at £124.99
- £12.46Trending at £13.46
- £6.99Trending at £9.01
- £25.18Trending at £31.48
- £4.95Trending at £7.99
- £8.73Trending at £11.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.