Save on Computer & IT
- £10.08Trending at £19.85
- £32.94Trending at £35.29
- £9.81Trending at £11.90
- £11.82Trending at £15.94
- £38.22Trending at £41.79
- £29.42Trending at £40.11
- £24.86Trending at £25.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe subject of this study is the role of hierarchical structures, based on neural networks, in identifying phonemes in automated speech recognition systems. It shows how the artificial neural network paradigm can simplify the analysis of spoken language.
- Author(s)Daniel Vasquez,Rainer E. Gruhn,Wolfgang Minker
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication16/10/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSignals and Communication Technology
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight244 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.