All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication06/05/2014
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGulf Professional Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrated; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1: Definitions Chapter 2: Properties and Contaminants Chapter 3: Evaluation Chapter 4: Blending - Reasons and Risks Chapter 5: Refining and Refinery Solutions Chapter 6: Future Outlook
- Author BiographyDr. Speight is currently editor of the journal Petroleum Science and Technology (formerly Fuel Science and Technology International) and editor of the journal Energy Sources. He is recognized as a world leader in the areas of fuels characterization and development. Dr. Speight is also Adjunct Professor of Chemical and Fuels Engineering at the University of Utah. James Speight is also a Consultant, Author and Lecturer on energy and environmental issues. He has a B.Sc. degree in Chemistry and a Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry, both from University of Manchester. James has worked for various corporations and research facilities including Exxon, Alberta Research Council and the University of Manchester. With more than 45 years of experience, he has authored more than 400 publications--including over 50 books--reports and presentations, taught more than 70 courses, and is the Editor on many journals including the Founding Editor of Petroleum Science and Technology.
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £25.99Trending at £32.46
- £17.00Trending at £17.22
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £49.55Trending at £63.00
- £4.90Trending at £5.07
- £25.14Trending at £40.00
- £18.56Trending at £20.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.