All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.66
- £15.72Trending at £18.04
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.97Trending at £26.11
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
- £11.91Trending at £20.08
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays that explore the history and ideological ramifications of the modern concept of addiction.
- Author BiographyJanet Farrell Brodie is Department Chair of History at Claremont Graduate University and author of Contraception and Abortion in Nineteenth-Century America (1994). Marc Redfield is Department Chair and Professor of English at Claremont Graduate University. He is the author of The Politics of Aesthetics: Nationalism, Gender, Romanticism (2002) and Phantom Formations: Aesthetic Ideology and the Bildungsroman (1996).
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication21/11/2002
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note1 b/w photograph, 1 line illustration
- Weight54 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byJanet Farrell Brodie,Marc Redfield
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.