All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.85
- £25.99Trending at £26.47
- £22.29Trending at £22.72
- £2.81Trending at £2.86
- £10.30Trending at £10.54
- £16.61Trending at £16.87
- £14.50Trending at £20.00
About this product
- DescriptionOffering an introduction to the design of key RF building blocks used in high data rate transmitters, this book emphasises on CMOS circuit techniques that are applicable to oscillators and upconvertors. It is useful for both students and practicing engineers interested in analog RF design and RF-specific design automation.
- Author(s)Carl De Ranter,Michiel Steyaert
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/08/2003
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number747
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVIII, 227 p.
- Weight1160 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2003 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.