All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.01
- £13.11Trending at £16.00
- £11.44Trending at £15.01
- £10.99Trending at £16.20
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £6.45Trending at £7.98
- £34.79Trending at £39.95
About this product
- Description'High Dependency Nursing Care. is a textbook for nurses caring for patients requiring more detailed observation or intervention. This includes those patients needing support for a single failing organ system or post-operative care.
- Author BiographyTina Moore is a Senior Lecturer in Adult and High Dependency Nursing at Middlesex University, London. Her publications include journal articles relating to sensory deprivation and suctioning. Philip Woodrow is a Practice Development Nurse in Critical Care at the East Kent NHS Trust where he delivers a five-day course for ward staff caring for highy dependent (level 2) patients. His previous publications include Intensive Care Nursing: A Framework for Practice (Routledge 2000) and many articles in nursing press.
- Author(s)Philip Woodrow,Tina Moore
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/04/2004
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date25/08/2009
- Content Note39 black & white line drawings
- Weight907 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.