All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.12
- £23.70Trending at £26.17
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £32.74Trending at £33.31
About this product
- DescriptionAn exposition of black-hole astrophysics and general relativity that help you to understand how gamma rays, cosmic rays, and neutrinos are produced by black holes. It presents a mathematical description of fundamental astrophysical radiation processes, including Compton scattering of electrons and photons.
- Author BiographyCharles D. Dermer is a theoretical astrophysicist at the U.S. Naval Research Laboratory. Govind Menon is professor of physics at Troy University.
- Author(s)Charles D. Dermer,Govind Menon
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication11/10/2009
- Series TitlePrinceton Series in Astrophysics
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note115 line illus.
- Weight765 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.