All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe decoration of church vestments, which are the ceremonial garments worn by the clergy at the celebration of the Mass, has always been a matter of high fashion. This book aims is to show something of the origins and use of the vestments themselves, but mainly to trace the development of their decoration in the context of the arts of one period.
- Author(s)Pauline Johnstone
- PublisherManey Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationLeeds
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManey Publishing
- Content Note176 b&w illus., 32 col. plates, 110 col. illus.
- Height320 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £13.34Trending at £16.74
- £4.95Trending at £8.90
- £24.80Trending at £42.56
- £55.13Trending at £66.41
- £17.74Trending at £19.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.