All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £14.67Trending at £14.86
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionA transistor-level, design-intensive overview of high-speed and high-frequency monolithic integrated circuits for wireless and broadband systems.
- Author BiographySorin Voinigescu is a Professor at the University of Toronto, where his research and teaching interests focus on nano-scale semiconductor devices and their application in integrated circuits at frequencies beyond 300 GHz. The co-founder of Quake Technologies, Inc., he was a recipient of the Best Paper Award at the 2001 IEEE Custom Integrated Circuits Conference, 2005 IEEE Compound Semiconductor IC Symposium (CSICS) and of the Beatrice Winner Award at the 2008 IEEE International Solid State Circuits Conference (ISSCC). His students have won Student Paper Awards at the 2004 VLSI Circuits Symposium, the 2006 RFIC Symposium and at the 2008 International Microwave Symposium.
- Author(s)Sorin Voinigescu
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleThe Cambridge RF and Microwave Engineering Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note740 b/w illus. 100 exercises
- Weight1840 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.