CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the analysis and design of various high-frequency oscillators required to realize integrated transceivers for wireless and wired applications. This book provides a review of basic oscillator theory, and an analysis of many oscillator types and circuit topologies.
- Author(s)Arthur van Roermund,Dieter Kasperkovitz,Johan Van der Tang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/09/2003
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number748
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note343 p.
- Weight749 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition Statement2003 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.