All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis definitive volume covers state-of-the-art over-the-horizon radar systems, with emphasis on the practical application of advanced signal processing techniques.
- Author BiographyGiuseppe Aureliano Fabrizio, Ph.D., is with the Defence Science and Technology Organization (DSTO) in Australia, where he is responsible for the EW and adaptive signal processing section of the high frequency radar branch. Dr Fabrizio is the scientific lead for the development, testing, and implementation of robust signal-processing techniques to enhance the operational performance of modern OTH radar systems. Dr. Fabrizio is a co-recipient of the prestigious Barry Carlton Award for the best paper published in the IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems (AES) in a calendar year on two occasions-2003 and 2004. In 2007, he received the coveted DSTO Science Excellence award in recognition of his contributions to adaptive signal processing for Australia's Jindalee Operational Radar Network (JORN). Dr. Fabrizio has delivered OTH radar tutorials at the 2008 IEEE Radar Conference in Rome, at the 2010 IEEE International Radar Conference in Washington DC, and at the 2013 Radar Conference in Ottawa. He is an Australian representative on the IEEE International Radar Systems Panel, and is currently serving as VP of Education on the AES Board of Governors. Dr. Fabrizio was selected as the recipient of the distinguished IEEE Fred Nathanson Memorial Radar Award in 2011 for his contributions to OTH radar and radar signal processing.
- Author(s)Giuseppe Aureliano Fabrizio
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleElectronics
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1820 g
- Width195 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine53 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.