CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionAn award-winning study of the psychological background to Bill Clinton's erratic presidency. Lending a new twist to the study of the political personality, Renton unfolds the extraordinary narrative of Clinton's rise to power.
- Author BiographyStanley Renshon is Professor of Political Science at the City University of New York and developer and coordinator of the Interdisciplinary Program in the Psychology of Political Behavior at the CUNY Graduate School. He is the author and editor of several books, most recently the award-winning High Hopes: The Clinton Presidency and the Politics of Ambition.
- Author(s)Stanley A. Renshon
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/1996
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.