All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers the most detailed and engagingly narrated history to date of the legendary two-year facedown and shootout in Lincoln. Until now, New Mexico's late nineteenth-century Lincoln County War has served primarily as the backdrop for a succession of mythical renderings of Billy the Kid in American popular culture.
- Author BiographyRobert M. Utley is a retired Chief Historian of the National Park Service and has written over fifteen books on a variety of aspects of history of the American West. His writings have received numerous prizes, including the National Cowboy and Western Heritage Center's Wrangler Award, the Western Writers of American Spur Award, the Caughey Prize from the Western History Association, and the Samuel Eliot Morison Prize from the Society for Military History. He resides in Georgetown, Texas.
- Author(s)Robert M. Utley
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication15/12/1989
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight506 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.12Trending at £11.96
- £11.95Trending at £17.68
- £19.33Trending at £25.19
- £9.52Trending at £13.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.11
- £12.58Trending at £19.10
- £14.54Trending at £19.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.