Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- Author(s)Helmut Becker
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note86 black & white illustrations, 29 black & white tables, biography
- Weight427 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
- Table Of ContentsThe current situation: markets in upheaval, turbulence in the sector oligopoly.- The Western European automotive industry: cost stress and profit pressure.- Global mega trends until 2015: intensified selection process.- Further concentration of automobile manufacturers by 2015.- Consequences for the Components Supply Industry.- The future map of global vehicle location - some reflections.
- Author BiographyDr. Helmut Becker is a world-renowned expert on the automotive industry. He has served on the staff of the German Council of Economic Advisors. As Chief Economist at BMW, he headed the Corporate Economic Research and Policy department for several of his twenty plus years there. Currently, he is the founder and CEO of Business Relations Company AG, and in addition, runs his own institute for economic analysis. Dr. Becker holds degrees in Economics and Business Studies and a PhD in Political Science.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.