Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the development of high-order numerical methods for the simulation of incompressible fluid flows in complex domains.
- Author(s)E. H. Mund,M. O. Deville,P. F. Fischer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2002
- Series TitleCambridge Monographs on Applied and Computational Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 9
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note104 b/w illus.
- Weight920 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Series Edited byMark J. Ablowitz,S. H. Davis,E. J. Hinch,A. Iserles,J. Ockendon,P. J. Olver
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.