Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- GenreComputing: General
- Series TitleApplied Optimization
- Series Part/Volume Number82
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight650 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAlmerico Murli,Gianni Di Pillo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
- Table Of Contents1. Quasi-Newton Algorithms for Large-Scale Nonlinear Least-Squares.- 2. The Extended Ritz Method in Stochastic Functional Optimizazion: An Example of Dynamic Routing in Traffic Networks.- 3. Efficient Serial and Parallel Implementation of the Cutting Angle Method.- 4. A Globalization Strategy for Interior Point Methods for Mixed Complementarity Problems.- 5. A Comparative Study of Large-Scale Nonlinear Optimization Algorithms.- 6. A Software System for PDE-Constrained Optimization Problems.- 7. A Truncated SQP Algorithm for Solving Nonconvex Equality Constrained Optimization Problems.- 8. Newton-Type Methods for the Approximate Solution of Nonlinear Programming Problems in Real-Time.- 9. Fruitful Uses of Smooth Exact Merit Functions in Constrained Optimization.- 10. New Perspective on the Theorems of Alternative.- 11. Planar-CG Methods and Matrix Tridiagonalization in Large Scale Unconstrained Optimization.- 12. Filter-type Algorithms for Solving Systems of Algebraic Equations and Inequalities.- 13. A New Algorithm for Solving Large Scale Molecular Distance Geometry Problems.- 14. PENNON A generalized Augmented Lagrangian Method for Semidefinite Programming.- 15. Understanding Asynchronous Parallel Pattern Search.- 16. Smoothing Techniques for the Solution of Finite and Semi-Infinite Min-Max-Min Problems.- 17. Exploiting Optimality Conditions in Accurate Static Circuit Tuning.- 18. Efficient Analysis on a Truncated Newton Method with Preconditioned Conjugate Gradient Technique for Optimization.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.