Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/04/2012
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note147 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight438 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byEby G. Friedman
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction; E.G. Friedman. Clock Skew Optimization for Peak Current Reduction; L. Benini, et al. Clocking Optimization and Distribution in Digital Systems with Scheduled Skews; Hong-Yean Hsieh, et al. Buffered Clock Tree Synthesis with Non-Zero Clock Skew Scheduling for Increased Tolerance to Process Parameter Variations; J.L. Neves, E.G. Friedman. Useful-Skew Clock Routing with Gate Sizing for Low Power Design; J.G. Xi, W. W.-M. Dai. Clock Distribution Methodology for PowerPCTM Microprocessors; S. Ganguly, et al. Circuit Placement, Chip Optimization, and Wire Routing for IBM IC Technology; D.J. Hathaway, et al. Practical Bounded-Skew Clock Routing; A. Kahng, C.-W. A. Tsao. A Clock Methodology for High-Performance Microprocessors; K.M. Carrig, et al. Optical Clock Distribution in Electronic Systems; S.K. Tewksbury, L.A. Hornak. Timing of Multi-Gigahertz Rapid Single Flux Quantum Digital Circuits; K. Gaj, et al.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.