High Performance Discovery in Time Series: Techniques and Case Studies by Dennis Shasha, Yunyue Zhu, New York University (Hardback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £102.95Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
- £52.25Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.77
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
About this product
- DescriptionA survey of concepts and techniques for describing and analyzing large-scale time-series data streams. It covers such topics as: algorithms for query by humming, gamma-ray burst detection, and density detection. It includes self-contained descriptions of wavelets, fast Fourier transforms, and sketches as they apply to time-series analysis.
- Author(s)Dennis Shasha,New York University,Yunyue Zhu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/06/2004
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleMonographs in Computer Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note45 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight482 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byDonna Ryan,New York University
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.