All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.23
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £21.06Trending at £21.31
- £23.49Trending at £34.99
- £31.75Trending at £48.00
- £31.74Trending at £32.18
- £29.64Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionHelps to build showcase amplifiers that outperform store-bought models-at a fraction of the cost. Suitable for audiophiles, electronics hobbyists, and audio engineers, this book gives you electronics tools for designing various details of a superior high-power amplifier.
- Author BiographyG. Randy Slone is an electrical engineer with nearly two decades of experience in data processing and industrial electronics. A private engineering consultant, his clients have included DuPont, Champion International, and Ralston Purina. Also a former college instructor, Slone spends much of his time working in his state-of-the-art home electronics laboratory.
- Author(s)G. Randy Slone
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/1999
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note250 illustrations
- Weight846 g
- Width191 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.