CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.07
- £9.22Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details the process of developing agreements between high schools and colleges in the United States to allow students to earn both high school and college credit while at high school. The author explains issues including: legal constraints; processes for curriculum alignment; funding sources; and evaluation procedures.
- Author(s)Margaret Fincher-Ford
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication26/12/1996
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.