All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.56
- £82.97Trending at £89.80
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.66Trending at £26.30
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.61Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.36
About this product
- Author(s)Song Zhang
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- Series TitleOptical Sciences and Applications of Light
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note84 black & white illustrations, 22 black & white tables
- Weight468 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction Time of Flight Laser Triangulation Stereo Vision Structured Light Digital Fringe Projection Book Organization Concluding Remarks Theoretical Foundation of Fringe Analysis Techniques Introduction Fringe Pattern Generation with Coherent Laser Interference Fringe Analysis Methods Two- and Multiwavelength Phase-Shifting Algorithms Summary Remarks Digital Fringe Generation Technique Introduction Basics of DFP System Digital Video Projection Technologies Summary Remarks Temporal Phase Unwrapping for Digital Fringe Projection Systems Introduction Multifrequency Phase-Shifting Algorithm Adding Multiple Binary Coded Structured Patterns Encoding Fringe Order into Phase-Shifted Fringe Patterns Adding a Single Stair Pattern Adding a Single Statistical Pattern Embedding Statistical Pattern into Phase-Shifted Patterns Further Discussion Summary Remarks Spatial Phase-Unwrapping Algorithm for Real-Time Applications Introduction Algorithm Experiments Summary Remarks Projector Nonlinear Gamma Calibration and Correction Introduction Principle Simulations Experiments Summary Remarks Digital Fringe Projection System Calibration Introduction Reference-Plane-Based DFP System Calibration Accurate DFP System Calibration Example System Calibration Calibration Evaluation Summary Remarks Hands-On Example of System Design and Development Problem Statement Mechanical Design and Integration Calibration Target System Calibration 3D Reconstruction Summary Remarks Practical Considerations for System Development Angle of Fringe Stripes Other Considerations Summary Remarks Toward High-Speed 3D Imaging with Phase-Shifting Methods Introduction Real-Time 3D Imaging with Sinusoidal Fringe Projection Superfast 3D Imaging with Binary Defocusing Discussions Summary Remarks References
- Author BiographySong Zhang earned his BS from the University of Science and Technology of China, and his MS and PhD in mechanical engineering from Stony Brook University. He then spent three years in the Mathematics Department at Harvard University before joining Iowa State University as an assistant professor of mechanical engineering. He recently moved to Purdue University, where he is currently an associate professor of mechanical engineering. A widely published and highly decorated SPIE fellow, Professor Zhang is often credited with developing the first-ever high-resolution, real-time 3D optical imaging system. Besides being extensively utilized in academia, the technologies Professor Zhang has developed have been used by the rock band Radiohead to create a music video for the 2007 song House of Cards, and by Zaftig Films to produce the 2015 movie Focus.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.